Skip to content
Unique gifts scheme / Uttar Pradesh government launched Unique gifts scheme
Two minute reads :
Up government has launched a unique gift scheme to promote covid vaccination in the state.
On World health Day on 7th April 2021, the state government will conduct a lucky draw for those who have taken the vaccine.
Where more than 25,000 beneficiaries have taken both doses of vaccine they will be eligible for this gift scheme.
4 gifts will be given to the beneficiaries after the lucky draw.
The state government has appealed to the citizen who are above 45 years of age to come forward and take the vaccine as it is safe. And also prove shield against corona virus.
- Lucknow in UP continued to the top list with a record of 1129 cases followed by Varanasi with 453 positive cases.
- State health department officials claimed that sudden spurt in active cases was due to an increase in number of testing.
- A record 1.77 tests were conducted across the state in the last 24 hours.
- Capital : Lucknow
- Chief minister : Yogi Adityanath
- Governor : Anandiben Patel
- Largest city : Lucknow
- Area rank : 04
- Population rank : 01
- Official language : Hindi
- Sex ratio : 912/1000
- Members of legislative assembly : 404
- Rajya Sabha seats : 31
- Lok Sabha seats : 80
Thanks for reading :-