Skip to content
Tulip festival / Tulip festival begins in Srinagar
Two minute reads :
The Jammu and Kashmir government is hosting a long tulip festival in Srinagar from 3 April 2021 to 30th April 2021.
- The festival is organised by the Department of Floriculture in collaboration with the Department of Tourism.
- Tulip festival is hosted in Kashmir valley during the onset of the spring season annually.
- The 30 hectare garden presented a colourful look as 1.5 million tulip bulbs of various colors and 62 varieties captivated the visitors.
- The entry fee to the garden is Rupees 25 for children and Rupees 50 for adults.
- Visitors can avail the benefits of surplus facilities like free Wifi, more fountains, washrooms and drinking points.
- A host of activities, including cultural shows and musical evenings, are being held during the festival.
- Capital : Srinagar ( May – October) , Jammu ( November – April )
- Union territory : 31 October 2019
- Lieutenant governor : Manoj Sinha
- Number of districts : 20
- Member of Legislative Assembly : 114
- Rajya Sabha seats : 04
- Lok Sabha seats : 05
- Official language : Hindi, English, Urdu, Kashmiri and Dogri
Thanks for reading :-