Top 10 current affairs quiz question and answers of 07March by experts to increase general awareness section for all competitive exams especially UPSE, State PCS, CDS, SSC, Banking exams, RRB, NTPC etc.
Today’s question :
1) The president of India will inaugurate the All India State Judicial Academics Director’s Retreat at which city?
2) which country’s government has launched its national app portal ‘BDapps.com’?
3) Which mister recently inaugurated New Delhi World Book Fair 2021 ?
A) Amit Shah
B) Narendra Modi
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Ramesh Pokhriyal
4) Which state signed a deal with Arcelor Mittal to invests Rs. 50,000 cr to setup steel plant?
A) Tamil Nadu
5) The High Court of which state punished two collector for Contempt of court?
A) Andhra Pradesh
6) The first consignment of ‘Red rice’ was flagged off to the United States from which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Parade
7) TRIFED comes under which ministry?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
D) Ministry of Minority Affairs
8) National Safety Day is observed every year on ____________.
A) 3 March
B) 4 March
C) 5 March
D) 6 March
9) Space hurricanes are usually occured in which atmosphere of the Earth?
D) Upper most
10) Recently, DRDO conducted the successful flight test of the Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet ( SFDR) from which place?
A) Integrated Test Range Chandipur
B) Satish Dhawan Space Center
C) Vikram Sarabhai Space Center
D) Thumba Rocket Launching Station
Answers of quiz questions
1) D. Jabalpur
The president of India will inaugurate the All India State Judicial Academics Director’s Retreat at Jabalpur.
2) C. Bangladesh
Bangladesh government has launched its national app portal ‘BDapps.com’.