Top 10 current affairs quiz question and answers of 13 or 14 March by experts to increase general awareness section for all competitive exams especially UPSE, State PCS, CDS, SSC, Banking exams, RRB, NTPC etc.
Today’s question :
1) Shri Mohammed Ghouse Shukre Kamal appointed as additional judge of which state high court? 1) Shri Mohammed Ghouse Shukre Kamal appointed as additional judge of which state high court?
2)In which year Union Government launched the “One Nation, One Ration Card” scheme on the pilot basis in four states?
3) Who has become the first Indian woman cricketor that has completed 10,000 international runs in all the cricket formats?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Deepu Sharma
D) Smriti Mandhana
4) Where is headquarter of EU?
5) Bamiyan Valley is located in which country?
6) Brazil varient of Covid-19 is also known as ___________ .
A) P 0
B) P 1
C) P 2
D) P 3
7) LUPEX mission is the joint Lunar Polar Exploration Mission between India and which country?
8) Which ministry is developing “Aatmanirbhar Niveshak Bharat Portal”?
A) Ministry of finance
B) Ministry of power
C) Ministry of home affairs
D) Ministry of commerce and industry
9) “Hearth festival” is celebrated across which State/Union Territory?
A) Jammu Kashmir
B) Andaman & Nikobar
C) New Delhi
10) What is summer capital of Uttarakhand?
Answers of quiz questions
1) C. Karnataka
Shri Mohammed Ghouse Shukre Kamal appointed as additional judge of Karnataka high court.