Skip to content
Third wave of Corona : Government says third wave of Corona virus inevitable and COVID facts
Two minute reads :
The Government’s Principal Scientific Advisor has warned that the third wave of COVID-19 is inevitable.
There is no definite timeline, when the third wave of COVID-19 will appear.
India recorded more than 4 lakh covid cases in the last 24 hours.
According to the experts :
- The first wave of virus attack the elderly
- In second wave most of youths are affected
- Third wave can be dangerous for children’s
- This age group of children is also more exposed to the virus as we do not have an approved vaccine to administer them yet in India.
- Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been approved to be given to kids between 12 to 15 years of age in Canada.
- Vaccines will need to be updated to tackle the new strains that are spreading the contagion fast.
- Hospitals are scrambling for beds and oxygen as they desperately battle the dedlely surge in infections.
- The opposition has urged a nationwide lockdown, but the government has appeared reluctant to impose economy and GDP.
- The country in the past 24 hours reported 4,12,262 new COVID cases.
Thanks for reading :-