Skip to content
Raisina Dialogue 2021 : PM Modi inaugurates Raisina Dialogue (including all key points)
Two minute reads :
The four day long Raisina Dialogue 2021 is all set to start on 13 April.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 6th edition of Rasina dialogue 2021 through a video conferencing.
The theme of Raisina Dialogue 2021 is ‘ #ViralWorld : Outbreaks, Outliers, and Out of Control’.
- The session was attended by the PM of Denmark Mette Frederiksen and President of Rwanda Paul Kagame.
- Raisina Dialogue 2021 will be held in a virtual mode from April 13 to April 16.
- The Dialogue is jointly organised by the External Affairs Ministry and Observer Research Foundation ( ORF ).
- The digital event will have a total of 50 sessions with the participation of 150 speakers from 50 countries.
- India has tried to walk the talk ” in our own humble way and within our own limited resources ” to tackle the coronavirus disease.
About Raisina Dialogue :
- Raisina Dialogue is a multinational commited to addressing the most challenging issues facing the global community.
- Every year, it is hosted in New Delhi.
- was first held in 2016 and is India’s flagship conference on geopolitics and geoeconomics.
- This dialogue has grown to emerge as a leading global conference on international affairs.
- It invites leaders from politics, business, media and the civil society to hold discussions on the state of the world and explore opportunities for cooperation on several contemporary matters.
Themes of Raisina Dialogue :
- 2016 : ” Asia : Regional and Global Connectivity “
- 2017 : ” The New Normal : Multilateralism with Multipolarity “
- 2018 : ” Managing Disruptive Transitions : Ideas, Institutions, and Idioms “
- 2019 : ” New Geometrics | Fluid Partnerships | Uncertain Outcomes “
- 2020 : ” Navigation the Alpha Century’s “
Thanks for reading :-