Skip to content
PRISM Scheme : Health minister inaugurates awareness event scheme at Delhi
Two minute reads :
Science and Technology Minister Harsh Vardhan inaugurated an alignment and awareness event for Publicity of the PRISM Scheme at IIT Delhi on 30 March 2021.
- This inauguration event takes place virtually.
- The PRISM Scheme provides technical and financial assistance for idea and prototype.
- Union minister of state for Education, Communications, Electronics and information Technology, Shri Sanjay Dhotre was the guest of Honour on this occasion.
- The grant is given in two phases : phase | and phase ||.
- The grant amount in phase | is around 2.0 lakhs to Rs. 20.00 lakhs and phase || maximum of Rs. 50.00 lakhs.
- The scheme is being implemented across various sectors of energy, health care and others.
- The events aim was to raise awareness about DSIR – PRISM Scheme widely through vast network.
- Identify scope and opportunities for future collaborations towards socio-economic development.
- It has extended its support to any citizen through direct benefit transfer in the core technology areas.
About PRISM :
- PRISM : Promoting Innovations in Individuals, Start-ups and MSMEs.
- It is an initiative Department of Scientific and Industrial Research ( DSIR ).
Thanks for reading :-