Skip to content
Ola Electric Scooter launch in July 2021, internationally
Two minute reads :
Ola Electric is planning to launch its Ola electric scooter to international markets, including countries like France, Italy and Germany.
The company, which is working on setting up a ‘ Hypercharger Network ‘ for it’s electric vehicle, is slated to launch it’s electric scooter in July 2021.
Ola will start the service with India first and, will move in to international markets with a focus on Europe.
- Ola Electric is looking at setting up close to 1,00,000 charging points across 400 cities in India.
- In 2020, Ola had announced a ₹ 2,400 crore investment for setting up it’s first electric scooter factory in Tamil Nadu.
- The factory will create nearly 10,000 jobs.
- It will be the world largest scooter manufacturing facility that will initially have an annual capacity of 2 million units.
- The Ola Electric Scooter launch is in line with Ola’s global vision of moving mobility in to a more sustainable, accessible and connected future.
- It is only befitting that Ola’s large scale production plans are complemented with a wide charging infrastructure setup.
Ola Electric is also planning to foray in to the four wheelers manufacturing business, with a possible launch of its electric car.
Thanks for reading :-