Skip to content
29th edition of NASSCOM Technology and Leadership Forum ( 17th to 19th Feb)
The 29th edition of NTLF is being organised from 17th to 19th February.
It is flagship event of the National Association of Software and Service companies ( NASSCOM) .
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the NASSCOM Technology and Leadership Forum event through video conferencing at 12:30 pm.
The theme of this NASSCOM technology event is ” Shaping the future towards a better normal” .
This event will host 1,600 participants from more than 30 countries and more than 30 products will be showcased during 3 days.
The NASSCOM technology event has mainly three aim :
- Celebrating technology as a backbone to boost business to amid Covid -19 pandemic
- Laying out a road map for building a better future
- Highlighting the significance of responsible technology in the virtual world
The prime minister emphasized that young entrepreneurs should have the freedom to leverage the new opportunities.
Addressing the digital payment aspect, pm Modi stated :
- How a heavily case dependent society has drastically transformed in to a case less society in the last three – four years .
- ” The more digital transactions take place lesser the black money would come in to circulation “
All data indicators show that IT industry’s growth momentum is set to scale new highs.
The tech industry needs to provide solutions associated with the masses in relation to education and skill development.
Important takeaways of NTLF for all competitive exams :
- Founded : 1 March, 1988
- Founder : Dewang Mehta, Nandan Nilekani
- Chairman : UB Pravin Rao
- Headquarter : New Delhi
Thanks for reading :-