Skip to content
Mithali Raj : First woman to score 10,000 international runs
Two minute reads :
- The veteran Indian women’s cricketer Mithali Raj has became the first Indian women cricketer that has completed 10,000 international runs in all the cricket formats.
- Mithali playing her 212th ODI for India achieved the landmark during the third match of the bilateral series against South Africa.
- She also became the second woman cricketer at the international level to complete 10,000 runs.
- Raj won Arjuna Award in 2003 & the Padma Shree in 2005 by Indian government.
- Mithali has Scored 663 runs from Tests with a highest of 214 at an average of 51 .
- In T20Is, Mithali averages an impressive 37.52 having scored 2364 runs from 89 matches.
- She is the highest run scorer in the women’s international cricket.
- Raj became first player to play 200 ODI matches and also the first women to complete in international cricket in the year 2019.
- She is first player to score seven consecutive 50s ODIs.
- Mithali Dorai Raj ( born on 3 December 1982 ) is an Indian Cricketer and Test ODI captain of women’s national criket team.
Thanks for reading :-