Skip to content
Two minutes reads :
The central government has launched the “Mera Ration Mobile App” in the country on 12 March, 2021.
The app was launched in order to facilitate the ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ system related services among the National Food Security Act ( NFSA ) beneficiaries.
Key points :
- The app was developed by the government in association with the National Information System ( NIC ).
- The app will also help in identifying nearest fair price shop.
- It will benefit those ration card holders who will move to new areas for livelihoods.
- This mobile application will be launched in 14 languages, currently available in Hindi and English.
- With the help of this app, the beneficiaries can easily check details of food grain entitlement, recent transaction and the status of there Aadhar seeding.
Also read :
Thanks for reading :-