Skip to content
India’s Best International Bank : DBS Bank India recognised as best bank
Two minute reads :
DBS bank India has been named ” India’s Best International Bank ” by Asiamoney, a financial publication of Euromoney Institutional Investor Group.
DBS was selected ‘India’s Best International Bank ‘ based on its :
- Operations in the country
- The strength of services such as cash management, trade finance and foreign exchange, it’s capital market business etc.
Key points of DBS Bank :
- DBS was named ‘ Safest Bank in Asia ‘ for the 12 consecutive year by New York based trade publication Global Finance.
- The bank was also Global Finance’s pick for ‘ Best Bank in the world ‘ in 2020.
- Last year, DBS was recognised as ‘ World Best Bank ‘ in India by Forbes.
- It introduced digial bank, India’s first mobile only Bank in 2016 and has acquired ~ 1 million savings accounts since it’s launch.
Important takeaways of DBS Bank :
- DBS : Development Bank Of Singapore
- Founded : 16 July 1968
- Headquarters : Singapore
- CEO : Piyush Gupta
- Chairman : Peter Seah
About Asiamoney :
- . The Asiamoney best Bank award aims to identify banks that have excelled across a range of core banking activities over the past 12 months.
- Throughout the year, Asiamoney conducts in depth reports and banking awards in up to six markets across Asia Pacific.
- The deliberation and evaluation of award submissions are done by a team of senior journalists.
Thanks for reading :-