Skip to content
HDFC Bank : India’s first SME bank by Asiamoney
Two minute reads :
HDFC Bank was adjudged the ‘India’s Best Bank for SME’s at the Asiamoney Best Bank Awards It2021.
- HDFC : Housing Development Finance Corporation
It was recognised for this award for the transformation for its micro, small and medium sized enterprise business over the past few years.
The Annual Best Banks survey of the financial magazine aims to identify which banks in each market have excelled across a range of banking activities.
HDFC key highlights :
- HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Formation : 1994 August
- CEO : Sashidhar Jagdishan
- This Bank is largest Bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.
- The Bank also has a network of about over 3382 networked ATM’s across cities.
- The Bank at present has an enviable network of over 1416 branches spread over 550 cities across India.
Thanks for reading :-