Skip to content
GST compensation of 30k released by center
Two minute reads :
- Centre has released GST compensation of 30,000 crore rupees to states as part compensation admissible for 2020- 2021.
- The total amount of compensation released so far for the year 2020 – 21 is 70, 000 crore rupees.
- Andhra Pradesh occupy highest position in GST compensation released on 27 th March, 2021.
- Compensation released for Andhra Pradesh is 742.4966 crore and Assam has 307.9853 crore.
- In addition, the centre has also settled Integrated GST ( IGST ) of RS. 28,000 crore, of which RS. 14.000 crore has been shared equally between states and the centre.
- Taking in to account the release of Compensation, back to back loan and adoc integrated GST settlement, balance of only RS. 63,000 crore.
- As per the decision of GST Council, back to bank loan 1 lakh 10 thousand 208 crore rupees has also been released in lieu of shortfall in release of GST compensation for 2021.
About Goods and Service Tax ( GST )
- GST is a direct tax used in India on the supply of goods and services.
- GST is a single domestic indirect tax law for the entire country.
Thanks for reading :-