Skip to content
Top 10 current affairs quiz question and answers to increase general awareness section for all competitive exams especially UPSE, State PCS, CDS, SSC, Banking exams, RRB, NTPC etc.
1) who among has won the 9th Australian Open title?
- A) Novak Djokovic
- B) Diminic Thiem
- C) Rooger Federar
- D) Rafeal Nadal
2) which city is hosting for the 13th Edition of cultural festival ” Utsavam 2021″?
- A) Assam
- B) West Bengal
- C) Kerala
- D) Gujarat
3) Recently, DRDO carries successful users trials of ” Helna ” and ” Dhuvastra” . they are_______
- A) Combat Drones
- B) Armaored Personnel carrier
- C) Anti – Tank Guided missile system
- D) pontoon bridge
4) Which country has decided to register Himalayan pink salt as geographical indications.
- A) Bhutan
- B) Nepal
- C) Afghanistan
- D) Pakistan
5) who among has own the women’s title of Australian Open?
- A) Jennifer Brady
- B) Naomi Osaka
- C) Simona Halep
- D) Sarena Williams
6) who among has won second women’s singles title at 82nd National table tennis Championship?
- A) Naina Jaiswal
- B) Ankita Das
- C) Neha Aggrawal
- D) Manika Batra
7) which city of Madhya Pradesh will be renamed as Narmadapuram?
- A) Alirajpur
- B) Hoshangabad
- C) Shajapur
- D) Katni
8) Recently, Kings 11 Punjab has been renamed as ____________.
- A) kings of Punjab
- B) Punjab Panthers
- C) Punjabi Shaan
- D) Punjab Kings
9) Which country has decided to rejoin the Paris climate agreement?
- A) India
- B) China
- C) US
- D) Russia
10) which state government has inaugurated the country’s first Digital University?
- A) Assam
- B) Karnataka
- C) Kerala
- D) Tamil Nadu
1) A. Novak Djokovic
Novak Djokovic won the 9th Australian Open title.
2) C. Kerala
Kerala city host for the 13th Edition of cultural festival ” Utsavam 2021 ”
3) C.Anti tank Guided missile system
DRDO carries successful user trials of “Helina” and “Dhruvastra”. They are Anti tank Guided missile system.
Pakistan country has decided to register Himalayan pink salt as Geographical Indications.
5) B. Naomi Osaka
Naomi Osaka won women’s title of Australian Open.
6) D. Manika Batra
Manika Batra won second women’s singles title at 82nd National table tennis championship.
7) B. Hoshangabad
Hoshangabad city of Madhya Pradesh will be renamed as Narmadapuram.
8) D. Punjab Kings
kings 11 Punjab has been renamed as Punjab Kings.
9) C. US
US decided to rejoin the Paris climate agreement.
10) C. Kerala
Kerala government has inaugurated the country’s first digital university.
Thanks for reading :-