Skip to content
Covid Hospital Directory launched by Truecaller and how can it be used and useful, full details here!
Two minute reads :
Telephone search engine and caller ID service provider Truecaller launched a ‘ Covid Hospital Directory ‘ in India allowing the users to easily find hospitals.
- The Covid Directory is available as a beta function on the Truecaller app for Android.
The directory includes telephone number and addresses of various Covid designated hospitals.
- The app is no way promises or guarantees a bed or any medical facilities at any of the listed hospitals. ( No guarantee of beds )
- A search button helps you quickly find the information you need.
- Truecaller is souring this information from official government databases and you will be able to find hospital details you need.
- It could be priceless for someone who urgently needs to help someone or get help.
How can we use this hospital directory using Truecaller ?
- The new Covid Hospital Directory is located on the top corner of the dialler.
- Clicking on it will show you the different cities it has collected details from, in alphabetical order.
- Click on the city, where are you from.
- Truecaller will show you the list of Covid – 19 designated hospitals in that city, with their contact details and address information.
- Citizens can then use this information and contact the hospital to find the information they need.
On similar way, Twitter has introduced a Covid – 19 vaccine ‘ Fact box ‘ on user timelines.
OYO has also launched quarantine facilities as ‘Oyo Care’ to support the health care system in the country.
Thanks for reading :-
Comment… Is this article helpful…