Skip to content
BHIM UPI Help :National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI ) has launched UPI help
Four minute reads :
The umbrella entity of the digital payments in India called National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI ) has launched the “UPI Help” On the BHIM UPI Application.
UPI help will act as the grievance redressal mechanism on on the BHIM Application users..
The UPI Help will be enable the BHIM users to :
- Raise complaint against transactions & Merchant transactions
- Check the status of the pending transactions
- Raise complaints against money that has not reached the beneficiary
- It is an Indian mobile payment app.
- The app has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI ) .
- It is based on United Payments Interface.
Important takeaways of National payments Corporation of India :
- CEO : Dilip Asbe
- Headquarters : Mumbai
- Founded : 2008
Thanks for reading :-