Union Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurated Atal Paryavaran Bhavan in Lakshadweep
Four minute reads :
Union Minister for Forests , Environment, Climate change and information Prakash Javadekar’s four day visit is in progress.
He inaugurated Atal Paryavaran Bhavan in Lakshadweep.
Atal Paryavaran Bhavan is headquarters for forests department.
The central minister promised that the comprehensive development of the country will be realised by ensuring nature’s security as desired by the people.
- Read : https://modernaffairs.live/paris-climate-agreement/
- Also read : https://modernaffairs.live/maharaja-suheldev-maharaja-suheldev-memorial-development-uttar-pradesh/
Javedkar said in his statement that :
- “While maintaining the natural beauty and security of Lakshadweep, environmental permits have been issued for different tourism projects as part of NITI AYOG’S scheme in the three islands “
- Expressing his confidence that this will ensure more growth and create more employment opportunities in the island.
Important takeaways of Lakshadweep for competitive exams :
- Formation : 1 November, 1956
- Capital : Navaratri
- Number of district : 01
- Lok Sabha seats : 01
- Rajya Sabha seats : 00