Top 10 current affairs quiz question and answers of 10 March by experts to increase general awareness section for all competitive exams especially UPSE, State PCS, CDS, SSC, Banking exams, RRB, NTPC etc.
Today’s question :
1) USA offered temporary legal residency to which country?
2) India held its first strategic and Counter- Terrorism Dialogue with which African country?
3) Which of the following player has been named ICC Men’s Player of the Month for February?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) R Ashwin
C) Virat Kohli
D) Kuldeep Yadaw
4) Who is the recent governor of Uttarakhand?
A) Satyadev Narayan Arya
B) Anusuiya Uikey
C) Ramesh Bais
D) Baby Rani Maurya
5) The central silk board ( CSB) under which ministry and Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers welfare have signed a MoU for a “convergence model” in order to implement the “Agro forestry in silk sector” under the “Sub-Mission on Agro Forestry” scheme?
A) Ministry of Textiles
B) Ministry of housing and urban affairs
C) Ministry of Health and Family walfare
D) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
6) Which of the following organization has completed the development of Synthetic Aperture Radar?
A) NASA and ESA
B) JAXA and ISRO
C) ISRO and NASA
D) JAXA and NASA
7) Recently, which government presented a ” Deshbhakti Budget ” of ₹ 69,000 crore theme of Patriotism?
D) Uttar Pradesh
8) Which of the following is not a layer of earth?
9) Which state has decided to set up the dedicated “District Investment Promotion Agencies” ( DIPA ) in 30 districts of the state?
B ) Rajasthan
D) Madhya Pradesh
10) TRAI is located in which city?
C) New Delhi
Answers of quiz questions
1) A. Venezuela
USA offered temporary legal residency to Venezuela.
Recently, United States has announced to offer temporary legal residency to the hundred thousand Venezuelans who have fled their country due to economic collapse.
2) B. Nigeria
India and Nigeria held its first strategic and Counter- Terrorism Dialogue at the National Security Advisor level .
3) B. R Ashwin
R Aswin has been named ICC Men’s Player of the Month for February.
Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin was named as the Men’s Player of the Month ( February) by the International Cricket Council ( ICC ) on March 09.
4) D. Baby Rani Maurya
Baby Rani Maurya is governor of Uttarakhand.
The chief minister of Uttrakhand announced that he had submitted his resignation to Uttrakhand governor at Raj Bhavan.
5) A. Ministry of Textiles
The central silk board ( CSB) under Ministry of Textiles and Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers welfare have signed a MoU for a “convergence model” in order to implement the “Agro forestry in silk sector” under the “Sub-Mission on Agro Forestry” scheme?
6) C) ISRO and NASA
ISRO and NASA has completed the development of Synthetic Aperture Radar which has the capability of producing extremely high resolution images for joint earth observation satellite mission.